Sunday, February 3, 2013

I fought Stitch with 3 guns and I WON!


Okay this little guy kicked my butt. It took me almost a week to complete him. But today he finally came together! After erasing over and over again.
If you look closely at the picture above you will see that it looks like he has two eyes on the right side of the picture. I kept doing the head over and over until I finally got it somewhat okay!

Stitch fought me so hard I almost considered not coloring him. But that double eye was bothering me. So I went ahead and colored it and I am very glad that I did!

I knew as I went through the book that I was saving the hardest for last. The cars are my least favorite still. This week I thought many it might be this guy but in the end it was okay. I have only four more pictures left from this book. Not including the Nemo group which I really do not like how they are done. So I may or may not do them!


Back on a Roll!!!
With in an hour I finished this guy!


My next one will be page 50 of my sketch book!


No comments:

Post a Comment