Saturday, January 12, 2013

2011 Pen and Ink

I did take a class one time. It was called a pin and ink class. In this class we learned to make our own graphite tracing paper buy taking a pencil and coloring the pack side of a picture. Then you tape that down on to the paper and trace over the picture. After carefully removing the picture you would then use a fine point pen trace over your lines and then color in. In the class I made a picture of mail box that I had framed and gave my grandfather. Later on I also did a picture of Old car. And I gave that to my Father -in-law. Which I found out recently at Christmas is still hanging in his old room.

During the month of March, 2011; I  discovered these little artist trading cards 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. So I decided to so some Pen and Ink drawings on them.  I also discovered Copic markers. Which all of these have been colored with.






No comments:

Post a Comment